Are you writing a paper for a class with a history, government, or social studies theme? The Bill of Rights Institute can help!
- Check out the Founding Documents and Resources.
- Browse the Landmark Supreme Court Cases to find information on Supreme Court cases that have had an impact on our rights as citizens.
- Watch videos on the powers of the President from Article II.
- Engage with the concept of Civil Disobedience.
- Learn more about the individual contributions of twenty-four of America’s Founders.
“If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead & rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing” ~ Benjamin Franklin