Family History Survey
Directions: What do you know about your own family history? Sit down with your family and answer the questions below as best as you can. Feel free to include any extra information that you find interesting or personally meaningful about your family history.
- What nationalities or ethnicities does your family claim as their origin?
- Do you consider yourself an immigrant?
- Were any of your ancestors immigrants? If so, when and where did they come from, and where did they settle?
- Mark on the map below your family’s original home country or countries.
- How long has your family lived in your current state?
- Does your family maintain any traditions or customs from your country or countries of origin? If so, what? Do they help shape your family gatherings?