Handout B: Vocabulary and Context Questions – Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
VOCABULARY AND CONTEXT QUESTIONS
Excerpts from the Albany Plan of Union (1754) and the United States Constitution (1788)
- Vocabulary: Use context clues to determine the meaning or significance of each of these words and write their definitions:
- Context: Answer the following questions.
- When was this document written?
- Where was this document written?
- Who wrote this document?
- What type of document is this?
- What was the purpose of this document?
- Who was the audience for this document?