Join Our Team
About the Bill of Rights Institute:
The mission of the Bill of Rights Institute is to educate young people about the words and ideas of America’s Founders, the liberties guaranteed in our Founding documents, and how our Founding principles continue to affect and shape a free society. It is the goal of the Institute to help the next generation understand the freedom and opportunity the Constitution offers.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, customer-focused addition to our team who can help to significantly increase the operational efficiency of the office, as well as act as personal assistant to our president.
- Ensure the office operates in an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Create office systems including organizing office operations and procedures, managing office supply inventory, and maintaining office equipment.
- Provide administrative support to the president, including calendar management and travel coordination.
- Support meetings and events by preparing reports, presentations, memorandums, and correspondence.
- Support team activities to include data management, recordkeeping, and research.
- Represent the Institute via phone and in-person with a friendly, professional and positive demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative capacity required
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and office equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Integrity and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment while integrating a high degree of attention to detail and organization
- Possesses a friendly professional demeanor and positive phone presence
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information and be discreet
The Institute is always looking for talented individuals that have a passion for educating young people about the Constitution to join our team. We have unpaid internship opportunities available throughout the year. Please submit your resume via email to internship@BillofRightsInstitute.org. With the number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those that meet the current internship needs. Thank you for your interest in supporting the Bill of Rights Institute.