Wisconsin students will not be punished for apparent Nazi salute photo
A Wisconsin school district will not punish students who were photographed last spring while appearing to give the Nazi salute, a district official said…
Related BRI Resources
- Free Speech or "Safe" Speech?
- The Stolen Valor Act and False Speech
- Free Speech versus Privacy Snyder v Phelps
- WikiLeaks: Should Assange be charged under the Espionage Act?
- Free Speech, Banned Books, and Civil Discourse
- Clement Laird Vallandigham: Resounding Silence
- College Bill of Rights
- Brandenburg v Ohio
- Island Trees School District v Pico
- Texas v Johnson
- F.E.C. v Wisconsin Right to Life
- Citizens United v F.E.C.