Police arrested Montgomery High students in operation disguised as active shooter drill
San Diego police officers floated the unorthodox idea first: Hold an active shooter drill. Lock down your classrooms. Then let us come in and arrest four students…
Related BRI Resources
- Too Young to Vote, but not to March
- Setting classroom expectations for trust, tolerance, and civil discourse
- Do University Students Have a Right to Carry Concealed Weapons on Campus?
- When is Affirmative Action Justified?
- Affirmative Action and the Constitution
- Tinker v Des Moines
- New Jersey v T.L.O.
- Bethel v Fraser
- Owasso v Falvo
- Pottawatomie v Earls
- Morse v Frederick
- Minersville School District v Gobits