Man goes to light festival, tells kids there is no Santa
A Florida man may be in trouble with a bunch of parents after telling their children there is no Santa Claus…
Related BRI Resources
- Free Speech or "Safe" Speech?
- The Stolen Valor Act and False Speech
- Free Speech versus Privacy Snyder v Phelps
- WikiLeaks: Should Assange be charged under the Espionage Act?
- Free Speech, Banned Books, and Civil Discourse
- Clement Laird Vallandigham: Resounding Silence
- College Bill of Rights
- Brandenburg v Ohio
- Island Trees School District v Pico
- Texas v Johnson
- F.E.C. v Wisconsin Right to Life
- Citizens United v F.E.C.