Laxalt hails ruling in Elko 4th Amendment case
Can a police officer who stops someone on the street detain that person long enough to check the validity of their identification?
Related BRI Resources
- Debating Voter ID Laws
- An Anthem, a Flag, and Individual Liberties
- Should the Death Penalty be Abolished?
- Security vs. Privacy: The Fight between Apple and the FBI
- Snowden and the NSA
- Voting Rights in America
- The U.S. Census and Personal Liberty
- Security, Liberty, and the USA Patriot Act
- Toast the Constitution: Prohibition Resources
- Abraham Lincoln and the Emancipation Proclamation
- Johnson and Reagan and Federal Power
- Plessy v Ferguson