Judge orders Hamilton County Schools to pay $103,274 in student disability rights case
The Hamilton County Department of Education has to pay a family roughly $103,000 in a landmark student disability rights case, per a federal judge’s order Tuesday…
Related BRI Resources
- Too Young to Vote, but not to March
- Setting classroom expectations for trust, tolerance, and civil discourse
- Do University Students Have a Right to Carry Concealed Weapons on Campus?
- When is Affirmative Action Justified?
- Affirmative Action and the Constitution
- Tinker v Des Moines
- New Jersey v T.L.O.
- Bethel v Fraser
- Owasso v Falvo
- Pottawatomie v Earls
- Morse v Frederick
- Minersville School District v Gobits