Judge dismisses the lawsuit filed by Arrowhead High School student who sued over her soccer suspension
A Waukesha County Circuit judge has dismissed an Arrowhead High School student’s lawsuit against the school, which she filed this spring after the school district suspended her from four soccer games for hosting a party at her parents’ house at which underage drinking took place…
Related BRI Resources
- Too Young to Vote, but not to March
- Setting classroom expectations for trust, tolerance, and civil discourse
- Do University Students Have a Right to Carry Concealed Weapons on Campus?
- When is Affirmative Action Justified?
- Affirmative Action and the Constitution
- Tinker v Des Moines
- New Jersey v T.L.O.
- Bethel v Fraser
- Owasso v Falvo
- Pottawatomie v Earls
- Morse v Frederick
- Minersville School District v Gobits