Cal Poly is threatening free speech, say students who were warned for protesting Raytheon
Five Cal Poly students who protested the relationship between the defense contractor Raytheon and the university at a fall campus career fair say school officials are trying to intimidate them from exercising their free speech rights…
Related BRI Resources
- Too Young to Vote, but not to March
- Setting classroom expectations for trust, tolerance, and civil discourse
- Do University Students Have a Right to Carry Concealed Weapons on Campus?
- When is Affirmative Action Justified?
- Affirmative Action and the Constitution
- Tinker v Des Moines
- New Jersey v T.L.O.
- Bethel v Fraser
- Owasso v Falvo
- Pottawatomie v Earls
- Morse v Frederick
- Minersville School District v Gobits