The Constitutional Academy is held July 11-16, 2021.
$2,000. Students will be notified upon their acceptance to the program whether or not they will receive a full or partial scholarship. Both full and partial scholarships are available. All students who submit an application will be reviewed for a scholarship.
- Program lodging as well as all sessions and meals will take place at Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia (lodging and meals are covered in the cost of the program).
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off at Washington Reagan National Airport will be provided.
- Students will be shuttled via private charter bus to all off-campus venues.
- All venue entrance fees are covered in the cost of the program.
- 24-hour adult supervision from arrival in D.C. throughout the week is strictly enforced.
Students will have 24-hour adult supervision starting with the time that they arrive in Washington, D.C. to the time that they leave. The dormitories are staffed by Bill of Rights Institute employees and the program campus is a small private campus with its own security force. A code of conduct, signed by students and parents is vigorously enforced.
- Attend and participate in panel discussions, lectures, and discussions with scholars, university professors, subject matter experts, and thought leaders
- Develop a project with a group of their peers
- Visit museums, monuments, and memorials*
- Sightseeing tours of historic monuments and memorials in Washington, D.C.
- By experiencing a dynamic week-long campus residential program in Washington, D.C., your student will be prepared for university-level learning, discussions, and critical thinking.
- Participants gain first-hand knowledge of college and career opportunities in politics, policy, journalism, law, and economics.
- During discussions, lectures, and hands-on activities, students gain important knowledge on how to be an effective citizen and principled leader.
- Students will expand their world view, make new friends, and walk away with an increased passion for learning, liberty, and more!
Please wait to book a flight until your child receives an acceptance letter from the Bill of Rights Institute with further directions.
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.347.5017