Major Investors in the Bill of Rights Institute
Grant making foundations play an important role in the Bill of Rights Institute. Their investment allows us to ensure that our country’s future leaders understand – and appreciate – the principles of our Constitution.
Whether through general operating support, or by supporting a specific education program, we are eager to partner with foundations to advance our mission while fulfilling their philanthropic goals.
For more information on partnering with the Bill of Rights Institute, contact Emily Rose at 703-894-1776, ext. 27
Bill of Rights Institute’s Corporate Sponsors are valued members of our organization. Opportunities range from sponsorships of bright young students for our summer Constitutional Academy (a $1,500 sponsorship) to sponsorships of entire programs like our Being an American Essay Contest sponsorship (a $200,000 commitment) and everything in between.
Every company has different reasons for partnering with the Bill of Rights Institute, and we work hard to meet the needs and priorities of our corporate partners.
Ten Reasons to Partner with the Bill of Rights Institute
- Invest in the civic education of a generation of young people, who will become our leaders and policy makers.
- Recognition at events, in our headquarters, on our website, and in local and national media outlets across America.
- Invitation to exclusive events, such as our Essay Contest Awards Gala, Congressional Lunch, and media and legislative lunches.
- Publicity for your support through our wide network of media contacts.
- Enhanced organizational image by demonstrating your support for educational programs that cultivate an informed national citizenry.
- Opportunities to meet with young people and teachers who are direct beneficiaries of our programs and materials.
- Reach out to a vast network of teachers and educators in all fifty states and U.S. territories.
- Networking opportunities with other business and philanthropic leaders, opinion shapers and thought leaders at many Bill of Rights Institute seminars and receptions across the country.
- Leverage your contribution by offering a challenge or matching grant.
- Join America’s Founders in supporting liberty, limited government, and a free economic system, now and for the future.
To partner with the Bill of Rights Institute or find out more about corporate sponsorships and benefits, contact Rupert Munro at 703-894-1776, ext. 26.