Teachers and Principals Check In Here!
In order to help us understand the effectiveness of our materials, there are a few key steps:
- Have your students complete a pre-test individually. Please have them take the test before you give them the lessons.
- Download the lesson plans to share with your class. Please use at least one of the lessons with students. Click on one of the images below or one of these links (Washington or Eckford) to download materials.Once you click either the image or the link – a PDF will open up in your browser. You will need to save the file to your computer to have access to it later. You can also print the file out once it opens if that is easier for you. You will find a “print icon” and a “save icon” in the upper left corner of the screen AFTER the PDF opens.
- After students have completed all the activities, please have them take this post-assessment individually.
- Take a quick survey to tell us what you thought of the materials.
Thank you for agreeing to serve as a reviewer of our draft materials on teaching civic virtue.
- Please download the lessons from the teacher section above.
- Please also review this draft Program Introduction for Principals.
- Finally, take this brief survey after you have reviewed all of the materials.
Thank you again for your willingness to help us improve our materials. As with all of our instructional resources, the input of educators is critical. We appreciate your time and energy very much. Please don’t hesitate to reach out at any time during the process with any questions.