Free Lesson Plans
The Constitution and Religious Freedom
This eLesson explores the history and importance of religious liberty in the United States from the colonies to today. Focuses on historic individuals, landmark Supreme Court cases, student rights, and current issues related to this First Amendment protection.
- George Washington’s Letter to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, RI – Interactive Learning Game!
- Religious Liberty and America’s Founders – Interactive Learning Game!
- Framing the First Amendment – Interactive Learning Game!
- The Language of Religious Liberty – Downloadable Glossary of Religious Liberty Terms
- Two Views of Religious Liberty: Winthrop v. Williams – Interactive Learning Games!