Introducing Documents of Freedom
The Bill of Rights Institute will be launching a complete textbook titled Documents of Freedom: History, Government, and Economics Through Primary Sources in August 2014.
This robust resource is completely FREE to teachers and includes eight units with readings, student activities, handouts, videos, and more.
Here are some other awesome features:
- See how Documents of Freedom compares to the textbooks used across the nation.
- Choose which standards to view – including your state standards.
- Print, download, or email readings to your students.
- Brief activities with teacher directions and student handouts that are easy to use in your classroom!
- Did we mention it’s FREE?
- Sign up today to view the first two units at www.DocsofFreedom.org.