Introducing Documents of Freedom
The Bill of Rights Institute introduces Documents of Freedom: History, Government, and Economics Through Primary Sources. Published in August 2014, this is a complete digital textbook that’s accessible 24/7. It was written for teachers, by teachers, and focuses on primary sources.
This robust resource is completely FREE to teachers and includes eight units with readings, student activities, handouts, videos, and more.
Here are some features:
- Accessible anywhere, 24/7, from computer, tablet, or phone.
- Focused on primary sources with a convenient search by topic function.
- Print, download, or email readings to your students.
- Brief activities with teacher directions and student handouts that are easy to use in your classroom!
- See how Documents of Freedom compares to the textbooks used across the nation.
- Choose which standards to view – including your state standards.
- Sign up today at www.DocsofFreedom.org.