Teacher-Sponsored Constitution Clubs
Funding Available Today!
Grants are available for teachers who want to start clubs related to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, or civic engagement!
Would you like to engage your students outside the classroom with more history content? Would you like to connect your history and government students with scholarship and internship opportunities? We want to partner with you!
Here’s to get started:
- Click here to submit your sponsor form.
- A staff member from the Bill of Rights Institute will contact you within 1 business day to review proposed club activities.
- Get approval from your school administration.
- We send funds for your club!
- Start club meetings and further the discussion of constitutional principles with your students!
- Got any questions? Want tips? Check out our FAQ.
As a club sponsor, we ask that you keep a running roster of student attendance and track of club activities so we can learn what makes clubs successful.
For more information about starting your club, contact Stephanie.