We The Students: Constitution Clubs
Now open for registration!
We’re excited to announce the launch of student-led Constitution Clubs!
Are you a high school student? Do you love discussing history, government, and economics? Have you ever wanted to start your own club, and didn’t know how? Are you a leader, looking to build your skills and improve your college resume? If so, then you might be just the person to start a We The Students: Constitution Club!
Click here to register your club today!
Here’s what you need to get started:
- three other students to join you
- an adult adviser for your club
- recognition from your school or community organization.
Once you have those three things and submit your registration form, we will contact you for a short conversation, then we will send you a resource box to get you started and log in information for our Leader’s Portal.
Your resource box will include:
- a Leader’s Guide to Running a Constitution Club
- promotional materials to help you recruit members
- a set of pocket Constitutions
- some ideas to get you started!
As the leader of a Constitution Club, you will have access to our Leader’s Portal, where you can:
- track your club’s progress
- download additional resources
- request more materials
- earn prizes and rewards.
If you have questions about starting a club, contact Brittany for more information.