Upcoming Constitutional Workshops for Teachers
Find a Bill of Rights Institute Constitutional Workshop in your backyard!
All workshops participants will receive:
- complimentary breakfast and lunch
- a copy of our featured teacher-written curriculum
- a certificate for 6 hours of professional development
- the opportunity to network with local colleagues
- bi-monthly email lesson plans to help current events come alive in your classroom
These workshops will be most applicable to teachers in grades 8-12. If you do not fall into this category, but would still like to attend, please email Laura Vlk.
All Bill of Rights Institute curricula and Constitutional Workshops will help teachers address one or more of the Common Core Standards shown here.
June 3-4, 2014 – Federalism and the Constitution
September 16, 2014 – Documents of Freedom: A Tradition of Rights
Kansas City, KS
September 23, 2014 – Being an American: Teaching the Founding Documents
October 21, 2014 - Documents of Freedom: A Tradition of Rights
October 23, 2014 – Documents of Freedom: A Tradition of Rights
October 28, 2014 – Presidents and the Constitution: The President and Federal Power
New York, NY