Programs & Events
The Bill of Rights Institute offers programs and events for both educators and students. Read more below about how you can learn more about the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Founders, civic values, and more!
- Learn more about the variety of programs and seminars that the Bill of Rights Institute offers.
- Register to attend a constitutional seminar. At one of our day-long seminars, teachers engage with leading academics on important constitutional principles, historical events, and Supreme Court rulings. Learn more about our upcoming events.
- Apply for the Founder’s Fellowship, a selective year-long professional development program for early career teachers. Fellows participate in scholarly lectures, discussions, and tours of historic sites of the Founding in the Washington, D.C. area, and emerge with a deeper understanding and appreciation of the American Founding.
- Enter the We The Students Scholarship Contest, a national contest focusing on the ideas of the Founding Fathers and their relevance today.
- Apply for the Constitutional Academy, a week-long residential learning program in Washington, D.C. The Academy is designed for high school students who love history, the Constitution, politics, or economics. This program allows students to learn how history, economics, politics, and current events connect through site visits, scholar lectures and discussions, activities, group projects, and college and career panels.
- Sign up for our newsletter to receive monthly updates on related programs, contests, and events.