How do you feel about key issues like immigration, free speech, college affordability, and more? Join the debate below and you could win a $25 gift card for providing the most constitutional argument on either side. Check back every other Monday to see the new topic and another chance to win! Want to suggest a topic? Email us! (oh, and the rules/regulations for the debate are available here.)
/ / / Constitution Connection
- Should your school have the right to search your locker without your permission?
- Are anti-discrimination laws constitutional?
- Should the federal government abolish the death penalty?
- Should the government regulate the internet?
- Should the government be able to collect your cell phone data without a warrant?
- Should colleges use race as a deciding factor for admissions?
- Who should oversee gun legislation, the states or the federal government?
- Should the government raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour?
- Does the 1st amendment protect student’s online activity?
- Is it the government’s job to pay for your college education?