A FREE comprehensive digital course on history, government, and economics.
Easily search for primary-source focused resources that fit seamlessly into your teaching plans.
- Completely free
- Written for teachers by teachers
- Focused on primary sources
- All materials meet standards
- Search by topic
- Accessible everywhere
Evaluated by teachers and students that utilized Documents of Freedom during the 2014-15 school year.
- Check out the summary of our evaluation conducted with CIRCLE: The Center for Information and Research on Civic Learning and Engagement, a part of Tufts University!
High–quality, interactive content available across all devices.
- Course material is available everywhere from your laptop to your cell phone, from the computer lab to your couch.