Supreme Court Round-Up 2013-2014 eLesson
Our annual Supreme Court Round-Up eLesson is here! Students will research three cases from the 2013-2014 year and report on their findings. Download the student guide and answer key.
Have students choose three Supreme Court cases from 2013-2014. For each case should research and report the following information:
- When was the case argued?
- What was the question argued in the case?
- When was the case decided?
- What was the Supreme Court’s decision regarding the case?
- Which Supreme Court justice wrote the majority or unanimous opinion? Which justice wrote the dissenting opinion, if any? Which justice wrote the concurring opinion, if any?
- Do you agree with the Court’s decision? Explain your answer.