Our Family of Websites
The Bill of Rights Institute has a variety of programs and resources available to teachers and students.
- A More Perfect Blog: Read the latest news about the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and read posts from our veteran teachers.
- Bill of Rights Day: Celebrate and guarantee that our freedoms endure each year on December 15th!
- Constitutional Academy: High school juniors, seniors, and recent graduates are invited to our exclusive intensive distance learning program to study the Constitution.
- Constitution Day: Join American citizens nationwide to celebrate the importance and history of our Constitution on September 17th each year!
Online Curriculum Companions
- Presidents and the Constitution: Explore the free companion to the Bill of Rights Institute’s Presidents and the Constitution curriculum set, Volume I and Volume II, featuring lesson extension resources, additional images, and expanded information about American Presidents throughout history.
- Supreme Court DBQs: Use the online resource for Supreme Court DBQs: Exploring the Cases that Changed History, an AP test prep resource, to enhance your lessons about important cases throughout history with an interactive timeline, activity answer keys, and PowerPoint presentations ready to download.
- Religious Liberty: The American Experiment: See the flash activities to accompany the Bill of Rights Institute’s newest curriculum title, Religious Liberty: The American Experiment, to teach your students about the complexity and history behind one of the five freedoms guaranteed within the First Amendment.